April 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay

i know it has been along time since i have posted anything but my life is insane right now. i am a teacher and mid-terms have come and gone and now we are gearing up for finals. my vanilla life is always hectic with a wee one and my time with Sir Michael has been limited. i have been given a reprieve in my journal posting but it seems i just don't have time to post at all or when i do have time i just can't muster the energy to post. i actually get a lot of comfort and support from reading blogs but can't seem to give the same commitment to the blog world. i give many props to those post everyday.....i wish i could do the same. i did with Cloud but when Sir doesn't punish if i don't....then i don't feel the pressure to post.

Things are good though!

lucy and i are getting along wonderfully and really find support and comfort in each other. It seems like her break has really offered the insight she needed. i find myself loving her and i am not sure that is okay. she is my best friend right now and i am afraid she will betray that......all my other friends have. Some will say that people who betray me aren't really friends, which is true, but i didn't know they would betray our friendship. i couldn't foresee the future then and i can't now. my only hope is that things will keep going in the direction that they have been.

One big change in our world is that my mate has been invited into a few sessions with Sir Michael. It made me so nervous but i really wanted it. i want Him to be a part of this part of my life and i hope He continues to show interest. He told me it really turned Him on but He was nervous to have that much control. Is that normal for Doms? my hope is that He will continue to want to explore.

i know there are people who read our blog and my promise is to try and post at least once a week. i know that isn't much but my life is crazy right now so that is all i can promise for the time. Thanks to all who keep coming back and i hope i can continue to give support to this community.

Until next time.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need for apologies for me. Just glad to know all is well! When souls disappear, we often fear the worst! Glad to know this is not the case!

HUGS to all three

~martha
fit2btied.soufully-spoken.com

milla said...

I'm still here too and also like martha very glad to see everything's ok. As to the friendship issue, i guess all you can do is trust in the moment, because it would be a shame not to enjoy what you have with her right now, it sounds wonderful. As for teaching....phew, i'm with you honey! Understood!

Love,

[milla]

CLoud said...

I am happy to see your words once again lucy and melody. Should your Master need ideas for writing punishments I am sure I can give him some of my favorites! Be good now.

morningstar said...

good to hear from both of you... i was beginning to wonder if the figging punishment was just a little toooooo... tooo.. well ya know.. (cheeky grin)

life does tend to get in the way.. i know that one first hand..

take care of each other....

mornngstar (owned by Warren)