January 21, 2007

Update - melody

It has been a long week here.

It seems i go through this time when i let things slip. i get all organized and function well for a while and then i loose it.....i fall out of groove. i am supposed to be posting two times a week here and i never manage to do that. i can't mange to spend more than an hour singing and Sir would like to see me do much more than that. The "extra" things in my life....the things i do for just me are always the things that get put on the back burner. Why is it that i choose to put the things aside that give me the most pleasure? The things that satisfy me inside are the things i push to the bottom of my lists. Something to ponder more???

lucy is away visiting family for a while. Sir sent her home to be where she feels connected and safe. lucy really needs to focus herself. There are always times in our lives when we get confused. i hope she finds what she needs. she wont be posting much while she is away.

i will get to spend more one-on-one time with Sir. i am excited but nervous. i don't want Him to be bored or unsatisfied with me. i can only do my best.

i am off to cook dinner....
Until next time......

No comments: