February 13, 2007

Pondering??? (both girls tonight)

The other night i was sitting with a very close girlfriend of mine. She is what we call 'vanilla'. i am pretty open about who i am with the people who are close to me, so she knows of my adventures in BDSM. Okay so we are sitting around the computer doing some business and she opens my secret photo folder. This is a folder that i store pictures in that stir something within me.......many being extreme BDSM. At first she was shocked but then she very pointedly asked, "Do you want to do these things or do you just fantasize about doing them?" This made me think????

There are a few fantasies that i have....and use regularly while masturbating. (Do others have "staple" fantasies??? HA!) Some of those fantasies i don't know if i would really want to partake in. All the pondering made me realize that there are areas of BDSM that totally turn me on, but i don't know i would want to actually do. Part of me is scared and part of me doesn't want the fantasy to loose it's excitement.

i also remember with my first Master that there were areas He took me to that i never thought i would go. Maybe i just need to find the right person to take me there. Any thoughts??

Until next time..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey its lucy now..........

i just had the most wonderful time being home with Master and melody. We all spent three whole days together and it was amazing. We talked and really connected. This is something i have been longing for and now that i have it back i am feeling at peace.

i want to write more but for now it has to be short and sweet. i am heading back to my parents for a few more weeks but i know i will be heading back to my real place.....at home with Master!

2 comments:

CLoud said...

Master Micheal I am glad to see that harmony has come to your stable , I wish it to continue for you three

Anonymous said...

I too am pleased to read that All is calm.......

xxxx